Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bronze/Gold Peugeot 306 2.0 Turbo Diesel 1999 "MUST GO BEFORE 12PM TOMORROW* *

I bought this car off my uncle while I was waiting to get my new car Such a nippy little car - MOT has ran out and the car has just been sitting. NO MOT NO TAX I put the car in for an MOT to see what was needed and here is a list of what I needed and what I fixed - Front Wheel Bearing - FIXED (127 it cost me) Needs tyre - 7 from the scrappy Oil Leak - FIXED - Oil filter had burst and oil was everywhere Will probably need rear disks and pads for the test. The caliper was stuck on and siezed but I have fixed this. MOT was attempted 3 weeks ago and I was away and missed the retest to have it done. I was going to pay retest it but I dont really have the time/need to GOOD Points - Electric windows - Central locking - A/C - Body work is in good condition for the age & i have for breaking or may sell complete car at right price wheels ok trim needs clean engine removed...have 6 speed box ,, ...any more info needed phone me 07950458181 spares or repairs old projects one did run untill the thread in the head went other been stripped for cleaning and never had thew time to put it back together thats the reason for sale included in the package is 2 thundertigers and alot of extra parts these cars are ideal for someone who has the time to do them and make alot more money on them collection only WREXHAM contact 07548889627 for more info or if interested thanks for looking. Red proton wira in good condition Automatic petrol car 1600cc Electric windows all work fine. 28500 genuine miles on the clock clean inside and out.&

0 comments:

Post a Comment